Ghosts and Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Board

Go down

The Spirit Board Empty The Spirit Board

Post by Ann Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:41 am

When we were first married, we went to malls quite frequently. One time, I saw a Ouji Board and thought that it would be fun.We bought it and asked it the questions that most people did and had no problems. We even had my cousins over and used it. In the beginning of our marriage, I didn't have a job yet, so while my husband went to work, I always caught a few more winks of sleep. One morning, I heard some noise under the bed. Thinking that it might be our dog, I nodded off to sleep again. All of a sudden I felt a jolt, and the the bed had lifted off the floor about six inches and roughly landed down again. I quickly climbed off the bed and looked under. The only thing there was the board. I took it out from under the bed and threw it outside in the garbage. I can't prove that the board was problem, if it was a dream, or what. All I can say is that it never happened again. I never had one in the house again and never will. Ella
Ann
Ann
Admin
Admin

https://ghostsandbeyond.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum